An easy to use and fully managed EPoS system for charity shops which allows you to keep 100% Gift Aid revenue
Our volunteer-friendly Full Scan Mode (FSM) charity EPoS solution, CHARiot, ensures you keep 100% of Gift Aid revenue, and gives you complete control of all stock.
The CHARiot FSM function was developed by our in-house team of software specialists and unlike other charity EPoS systems, CHARiot maximises your Gift Aid revenue as a sale cannot be processed without the FSM barcode being scanned.
Items which aren’t Gift Aided can also be tracked using the innovative FSM barcode function.
When changing your current charity shop EPoS system or transferring from a manual operation, our highly experienced in-house support network are here for you every step of the way – from specification, installation and post-installation support. Requiring minimal key strokes before a sale and no extra admin, CHARiot also allows you to remotely log onto the system to track movement of all stock, taking away the hassle for your staff and volunteers.
What CHARiot Can Do For You
- Captures 100% of Gift Aid through Full Scan Mode (FSM) and we don’t take commission.
- Tracks movement of all items providing an efficient stock management control system with no admin.
- Remote log-in to easily manage the system and support back ups.
- Pre-sales consultation and project management throughout.
- Full system training provided by Nisyst.
- A competitively priced, effective solution with no hidden extras.
- A simple system with minimal key strokes, designed with volunteers in mind.
- In-house support 7 days a week and next day site visits if required.
- Back office scanners and printers for Gift Aid and integrated chip and pin.
- Easy transition, even if you have an existing EPoS system.