CHARiot – a simple charity EPoS system, allowing you to keep 100% of your Gift Aid revenue
We know that a volunteer-friendly charity Electronic Point of Sale (EPoS) solution is essential. Our CHARiot Full Scan Mode (FSM) system is one of the simplest on the market, with minimal key strokes before a sale and no extra admin, it takes away the hassle for your staff and volunteers.
Unlike other charity EPoS systems, the CHARiot FSM function maximises your Gift Aid revenue as a sale cannot be processed without the FSM barcode being scanned. When changing your current charity shop EPoS system or transferring from a manual operation, our highly experienced in-house support network are here for you every step of the way.
The installation of CHARiot is just the start of our journey with you. We know that it’s important you understand the system fully, and our training courses will ensure you and your team are fully motivated and informed and ready to use the system.
What CHARiot Can Do For You
- Captures 100% of Gift Aid through Full Scan Mode (FSM), we don’t take commission.
- A competitively priced, effective solution with no hidden extras.
- Full system training provided by Nisyst for staff and volunteers.
- A simple system with minimal key strokes, designed with volunteers in mind.
- In-house support 7 days a week and next day site visits if required.
- Easy transition, even if you have an existing EPoS system.
- Tracks movement of all items so you have full control.
- Provides an efficient stock management control system with no admin.
- A free demonstration and initial consultation with our experienced team.
- Back office scanners and printers for Gift Aid and integrated chip and pin.