CHARiot Lottery Function
CHARiot Lottery is a winner
An innovative addition to our CHARiot EPoS system, our Lottery Function enables charities with in-house lotteries to integrate this growing source of fundraising with retail operations in a single interface.
The CHARiot Lottery equips staff and volunteers with the functionality to sell lottery tickets in-store as part of a retail transaction with minimal key strokes.
The functionality also automatically links the lottery sale with back office systems for quicker and easier reporting.
How the CHARiot Lottery Function Works:
- Check age – CHARiot will request you check the customer’s age prior to selling a ticket, ensuring you stay within the law
- Pick type of play – customers can select to play a single time or multi-play over future draws
- Take details – input the customers details quickly using a postcode lookup
- Print lottery tickets – the lottery tickets and numbers are printed on the normal receipt
- Select winner from external system – lottery ticket information links to numerous lottery systems, where the draw will take place
- Notify winner – once the draw has taken place, you can then notify your customer that they have won.
- Easily integrated with the CHARiot solution
- Seamless link with external lottery systems
- Full lottery sales reporting, including lottery sales through CHARiot’s dashboard
- Single play and multi-play for future draws
- Maximise lottery sales by selling tickets up to automated cut-off time
- Speed up process of lottery sales
- Easy to use for staff and volunteers
- Not internet-reliant
- Select which stores sell lottery
If you have any questions about our Lottery Function, call 01204 706000.