Management information at your fingertips – in the office or on the move
Like any business, charities rely on access to up-to-date information and reporting to ensure they are running effectively and efficiently.
In line with our commitment to continual improvement of our CHARiot EPoS system, we offer an interactive Dashboard with the option to add the Mobile Dashboard function, which can be accessed from a PC, tablet or phone.
Recognising that store and regional managers often require access to information on the move, an android and iOS app has been launched to provide access to the dashboard from any mobile phone or mobile device.
The Dashboard adds management functionality at shop level, without altering the navigation ensuring it is easy to use for staff, volunteers and store managers, who are able to access the same reporting functions as their back office colleagues from the store, helping them to plan and analyse performance.
The Dashboard and Mobile Dashboard functionality enables you to:
- See average customer spend and sales figures
- Trend graphs and information breakdown on Gift Aid, new donor sign-ups and bag drops
- Refund tracking
- Budget and target monitoring and amendment
- Access reports in store and at head office
- View information by store, region or company
Benefite of this feature include:
- Option to add on the Mobile Dashboard functionality, allowing you to access data on the go
- Improved management information at the click of a button
- Real-time information
- Seamless integration into existing system
If you have any questions about our Dashboard functionality, call 01204 706000.