Who should attend?
This course, in short, is for anyone who is centrally responsible for the Retail Gift Aid process in their charity. Nisyst have been dealing with HMRC since 2010. If your responsibilities cover the areas outlined above then this is the course for you. Previous attendees have come from area manager, retail operation, finance/Gift-Aid specific, administrative, fundraising and similar job positions.
Who is the trainer?
Nisyst have a dedicated and certified professional training manager who has worked with charities and hospices of all sizes to help them develop their Retail Gift Aid revenues. In the last 12 months, NISYST have delivered over 800 hours of training to delegates from all over the UK on Retail Gift Aid and system management.
Nisyst’s own software solution is fully compliant and recognised with HMRC processes to enable charities to maximise their Gift Aid revenues.
The CRA Retail Gift Aid training courses will be run on:
- Thursday 2 April, Stone King LLP, 91 Charterhouse Street, London, EC1M 6HR – Book Here
- Tuesday 19 May, St Gemma’s Hospice, 329 Harrogate Road Leeds LS17 6QD – Book Here
- Friday 29 May, Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland, Rosebery House, 9 Haymarket Terrace, Edinburgh, EH12 5EZ – Book Here
- Tuesday 20 October, CLIC Sargent, 4th Floor, Whitefriars, Lewins Mead, Bristol, BS1 2NT – Book Here
- Wednesday 25 November, The Custard Factory, Gibb Street, Birmingham, B9 4AA – Book Here
You can attend a one day training course for only £75 plus VAT, with an expert trainer and a small group of delegates. Lunch and refreshments are included with every booking.
You can view the full training schedule here.
If there’s no training in your area but you would be interested in receiving it, please get in touch with Alex Angelakis on firstname.lastname@example.org